Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Home Care provider based in Runcorn.
We are working with a Prestigious and Award winning client who provides care to clients in their own homes, they specialize in caring for the Elderly and Younger Adults within their own homes.
This role as a Registered Manager of our clients Home Care company is a very highly sort after role due to our client being based within top 5% of Home Care providers in the UK.
The Role of a Registered Manager is a role which will be constantly developing and growing.
Below is a brief list of roles which you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Work with the Care Coordinator and field staff to make sure that the highest standard of care is being delivering at all times
- Manage the team of staff in office and the team out in the field delivering the care
- Work as part of multi disciplinary team to make sure all clients packages are running smoothly and highest standard of care is being delivered at all times
- Be able to look for new opportunities develop new business for the branch
- To be able to work within the legislation and policies and procedures in Home Care legislation's
- Have a good geographical understanding of the Runcorn and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate for Home Care Registered Manager will need to be:
- Experienced in Providing care to clients in their own homes
- Ideally experienced in either Caring for the Elderly or Younger Adults
- Someone who is confident in leading a team
- Someone who has completed QCF Level 5 in Social care management
- Ideally based in Runcorn or in the surrounding areas
This is a excellent opportunity to join a provider who is rated within the Top 5% of Home Care providers based in the UK.
The benefits of this role are:
- Excellent career development
- Good starting salary
- Bonus scheme in place
- Personal development opportunities
- Plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben on 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.