Barker Ross health & Social Care are currently working exclusively with a Home Care provider, who are opening a new office based in Bolton.
We are recruiting for a Registered Manager for this Home Care offcie based in Bolton.
This role of a Registered Manager of a Home Care provider, is a role which will be constantly developing because the company will be growing and developing a on weekly basis.
As the Registered Manager of the Home Care office, your duties/ tasks will be constantly developing and growing, but please see below a brief list of duties:
- Work with the Care Corodiantor and field staff to make sure that the highest standard of care is being delivering at all times
- Managing the team of staff in office and the team out on the field delivering the care
- Work as part of multi disciplinary team to make sure all clients packages are running smoothly and highest standard of care is being delivered at all times
- Be able to look for and develop new business for the branch
- To be able to work within the legislation and policies and procedures in Domiciliary care
- Assist with recruitment needs to keep business is operating safely
The ideal candidate for Home Care Registered Manager will need to be:
- Someone who is experienced in Domiciliary care, Caring for the Elderly
- Someone who has previous experience in Managing the team office staff which includes, Care Coordinators and Care staff out on the field
- Ideally someone who has a experience in Home Care and be able to assist in scheduling and putting the carers runs together
- Someone who has completed QCF Level 5 in Social care management
- Ideally based in Bolton or in the surrounding areas
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager in the Domiciliary care sector, who is looking to join a BRAND New office to be part of the growth and development of the branch.
The benefits include:
- City Centre based location
- Flexible working approach
- Low Cost parking available
- Free DBS
- Plenty of career development opportunities
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.