Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently working with a client who requires a Home Care manager for there branch based in Leicester.
Our clients is well established Home Care Provider, they currently have branches in Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
The Leicester branch is the newest of the group and they have been able to use the their reputation of delivering quality Home Care Services a number of contracts in Leicester.
Even though this is the newest branch they currently have a well established office support team which includes: Care Coordinator, Resourcer and administrator.
As the Home Care manager your role will be a very varied role and fast paced role, where no 2 days will be the same.
This list of tasks is a brief overview, but there will be more on a daily basis:
- You will managing a team of care coordinators and field supervisors and support carers as well as clients with handling calls and co-ordinate effectively.
- You will get to manage and develop this position your own way
The ideal candidate for the home care manager will need to be:
- Experienced in delivering care in the community
- Knowledge of CQC Regulations
- Experienced in leading and Managing a team
- Someone who can prioritize work load
- Someone develop the business, and grow it from where it is currently at.
- Can mentor and support junior office staff and also carers out in the field.
- Ideally would be based in Leicester
- QC F Level 5 in management completed or willingness to undertake this qualification.
- Car driver with access to own vehicle.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Home care manager to join a growing company, with already 5 branches across the midlands they plans are to grow and open at least 1 more in 2018.
With this client the directors are still very hands on, and their offices based within the Birmingham branch. But there is a very good support network in place which includes the director and operations manager who worked her way up through all of the ranks through care in the community.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.