Our client, a leading highways professional services provider, is currently recruiting for operative with a Black SMSTS for a long-term contract positions in Wokingham.
Projects- extension of the M4
Given the nature of the work, candidates must have a valid SMSTS and a safety critical medical.
- Supervision of maintenance and scheme works being undertaken on the highway network (including surfacing, structures schemes, drainage improvements and road marking)
- Ensuring all works are carried out to a defined standard and that health & safety requirements are met
- Checking and signing off method statements and risk assessments
- Undertaking site inspections and audits
- Organising of traffic management
- Undertaking of site inductions
To find out more about these roles, please contact George on 0203 757 7048 or 07432157726
Please select 'Apply Now' to submit an application.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.