This position is for an experienced HGV technician who will be responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to MOT standard.
This will be a permanent contract and will be working 40 hours a week with the potential of some overtime.
Shfit pattern will rotate from days (6am - 2pm) to lates (2pm - 10pm) on a weekly basis. Will be required to work 6am - 12pm on Saturday when working the late shift (this will be paid at an overtime rate).
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out routine maintainence and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults.
- Attend diasbled vehicles at the roadside or at customers premises.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses.
- Ensure all job cards, service sheets and vehicle maintainence records are completed in a timely manner.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Luke directly on 0115 8960888.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.