My Client is a leader in the Management of Organic Liquid Waste and requires a HGV Technician to join their busty team on a permanent basis. Duties will include:
- Liaise with workshop Manager to organise workload.
- Perform allocated work within the time frame given.
- As required, attend to disabled vehicles at the roadside or on Customer's premises, following appropriate routines and procedures
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard.
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully
- Liaise with parts department to obtain parts.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles.
Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines.
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to actively seek solutions to problems.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Good verbal communication skills.
Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks.
Awareness and understanding of health & safety requirements.
HGV licence an advantage.
If you have the skills we need and would like to join one of the largest Liquid Management Waster companies in the UK, then please apply with your current CV....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.