Are you a HGV Mechanic looking for a new role with a leading employer?
If so, I have the role for you!
My client was established in 1983. They currently have 20 workshops around the UK with over 450 staff. They are one of the largest independent distributors in the UK.
They are looking for a skilled HGV Mechanic to join their team.
The HGV Mechanic duties include:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose and rectify faults
- Attend to roadside vehicles or customers premises
- Ensure vehicles are handled with care
- Keep in line with all Health and Safety practices
- Liaise with different departments
- Keep job cards and service sheets up to date
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
HGV Mechanics should be able to demonstrate:
- Working to strict deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- High customer service
- Team work
The ideal HGV Mechanic will have:
- Current driving licence
- Technical qualification or proven experience repairing and maintain vehicles.
Hours or work:
Double days shifts - Earlies and lates
Competitive rates - negotiable depending on experience.
If the HGV Mechanic role is of interest, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.