Barker Ross are currently recruiting for HGV Class 2 Road going shunter for waste managment company based in LE19 area.
This role is central to the production team and the day to day tasks include but are not limited to
- Using a variety of mobile plant - including approved shunt vehicles (LGV)
- Loading and offloading bins in a timely manner- including containers, curtain bins, open tops and curtain side vehicles.
- Ensuring vehicle is clean and in good working order - documenting condition and reporting defects
- Travelling between company sites to carry materials and collect bins or containers.
- Controlling the quality of incoming material on a day to day basis and providing feedback to Supervisors; completion of relevant documentation accordingly
- Manual work when shunt work or driving is not necessary
- Maintaining high standard of housekeeping on site on a day to day basis
- Ensure compliance with relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation
Undertaking any other duties as required by management, where in line with training and capabilities including the use of further mobile plant such as forklifts, skidsteer and other.
Working Monday to Friday with ocassional Saturdays between the hours for 08.00 - 18.00
If you have valid HGV Class 2 licence, Digi tacho, cpc and 6+ months experience, please contact Karina on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.