- Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing, and toileting
- Provide refreshments, snacks and assist at meal times
- Do beds and general housekeeping duties, providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, etc.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Promote mobility and independence
- Develop healthy relationships with Service Users, relatives, visitors and the care team
- Communicate effectively with the nursing team
- Assist with on-going assessments of Service Users, reporting any changes
- Assist with the training of new care team members
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.