Health, Safety and Environment Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
This innovative and forward thinking food manufacturer, based in Lincolnshire produce chilled food and supply into all major UK retailers. The business is experiencing a sustained period of growth and is therefore looking for a Health & Safety professional to come into the business and immediately add value.
With full responsibility on site, you will provide directional support to all departments of the business in the planning, measuring, reviewing and auditing of health, safety and environmental activities to meet legal requirements.
In this role your success will be measured by your ability to:
- Establish and implement robust, effective safety and environmental management systems
- Deliver activities on time and within budget
- Provide direction and support to HSE and wider management team
- Keep up to date with new legislation, company and other safety and environment information and brief the management team accordingly
What is required?
- NEBOSH Diploma
- IEMA Diploma
- Environmental auditing qualification
- Must be 'technically' strong, knowledgeable and able to provide accurate, detailed guidance
Is this opportunity not quite what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next opportunity.
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323/
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.