Barker Ross are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants in Worksop that have experience within the care sector. We have a wide range of clients who have Care homes and hospitals across the region looking for the best suited candidates.
We are looking to recruit healthcare assistants who have the ability to maintain this job role at a good standard
Duties of the job include:
* Encourages and promoting independence.
* Provides care and support on daily life activities.
* Encourages development of personal goals through activities and care planning.
* Provides information by relaying messages from other support workers, social workers, family members and management.
* Achieves work objectives by following care plan goal objectives, schedules and procedures.
* Ensures continuous care of by assuming responsibility when supervisor is absent.
* Protects families by keeping personal information confidential.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Personal Care, Medication, Deal with complex needs, Buccal training, Manual Handling, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgement, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Dependability, Emotional Control, Flexibility, Handles Pressure, Listening, Verbal Communication, Physical Intervention, Safeguarding, Promoting independence. Epilepsy/Buccal training, Peg Feeding
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please call 0115 941 8131
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.