Barker Ross are recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer (Grade 8) in the Cardiff area CF10 on a 3 Month contract starting 06/02/2019 based on 20 hours a week at a rate of £16.71 ph.
Candidates must have a driving license for this role.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety/NVQ Level 4 OSH/Construction Certificate
- IT Literate
- Experience of undertaking audits and inspections.
- Demonstrate experience of working as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Demonstrate experience of undertaking accident investigations.
- Current robust knowledge in Health and Safety legislation, ACoP's and CoG relevant to the construction industry and its application on site.
- Investigation and analytical skills.
- A positive and flexible attitude to change.
- Pragmatic and professional with drive to build and develop a positive health and safety culture.
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Friendly and approachable nature.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.