We are looking for an experienced, driven and organised Health and Safety Manager to join our growing team!
With a minimum NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent you will have a sound background in and experience of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements, preferably within food manufacturing production environment. Experience of ISO14000 environmental management system and Plan A accreditation.
Within your role you will be expected to:
- To provide directional support to the Business in the Planning, Measuring, Reviewing and auditing of Health Safety & Environment activities to meet legal requirements
- To set minimum standards of Health & Safety Practices where needed and advise management of best practices within the industry
- To Establish and Maintain Robust Safety Management Systems
- To provide advice and assistance to the Management Team to help them achieve their responsibilities
- Keep up to day with new legislation, company and other safety information and brief the Management Team accordingly.
- Ensure lines of communication are established with the emergency services and the Enforcement Agencies
- Assist with compilation of accident statistics and brief the Management Team accordingly
- To contribute to the continuous improvement in business performance as a member of the Management Team
- To ensure all business plans are up-to-date, tracked and actions both generated and completed
- To provide direction and support of immediate team and wider management team.
- Budget control
If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me on 0115 9416323 or at email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.