My client is a leader in Organic Liquid Recycling, who pride themselves on finding the best solution for your needs. They are one of the largest liquid waste management companies in the UK. With over 30 years of knowledge and experience within the liquid waste industry, they provide a first class service hrs a day, 365 days of the year.
They require an experienced Health and Safety Manager,to join their team on a permanent basis. Key Responsibilities include:
- Promote a positive health and safety culture across the site through developing health and safety management systems
- Managing, conducting and coordinating audits, including liaising with external contractors and ensure compliance with legislation.
- Business risk analysis and risk assessments
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed and carry out internal investigation of compliance issues as required
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes and ensure all policies and procedures are documented and communicated effectively
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout the business and review/modify policies as appropriate
- Carrying out investigations of accidents and incidents and producing reports, and working closely with Managers and others
- KPI and relevant H&S reporting
- Management of a H&S Officer
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience working within a similar position within agriculture or similar
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or other Health and Safety related qualification at the same level as well as have a good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation
- You will have excellent IT skills and be confident in your ability to work with all levels across the business
- From time to time you will be required to travel to other sites in the UK, so some flexibility is require
The package for this role includes, 28 days holiday, a company car and auto enrolment pension..
Please send your CV in the first instance..
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.