Our client is one of the UK's most successful manufactures of disposable products, providing innovative, highly decorative tissue products to major retailers in the UK and European markets.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join the team on a full time permanent basis with working hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday (must be flexible around training and shift patterns).
We are looking for people who have:-
- Demonstrable H&S Coordinator/Administrator experience with a proven track record of continuous improvement
- Awareness of H&S regulatory, legislative and company requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- IOSH qualified desirable or willing to work towards a H&S qualification
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Flexible approach to work and hours
- Own transport is essential
In return for the above the successful candidate will receive:-
- Annual salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- Life cover 4 times basic salary
- 32 days holidays (bank holidays are normal working days)
- Entry into the company pension scheme
- Access to the company shop
- Professional training will be provided
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.