My Client is a leading manufacturer based in Northamptonshire - they are currently recruiting for a Head of Technical to join their team. As Head of Technical, you will lead the technical function within the group (across all UK Sites) by the delivery of strategic technical objectives, and development of company technical policies, procedures and technical people development.
- Manage 7 direct reports
- Ensure the on-going certification to BRC, compliance with retailer standards and other legislative standards at the highest possible levels
- Ensure customers quality and technical requirements are achieved for successful product launches
- Ensure compliance with retailer codes of practice
- Devise and maintain systems to establish standards relating to activities and products
- Develop and maintain systems to measure performance
- Monitor performance of product quality and factory GMP standards according to agreed standards and take necessary action
- Develop effective relationships across key internal and external customers including major retailers.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and effective Senior Manager within food manufacturing. They will have the vision to develop and lead the Technical department in order to drive profitability across the group. Growth and change are key to the companies culture - they need their Head of Technical to embrace this and champion change, excitement and opportunity.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.