The perfect opportunity for a professional Facilities Manager with a hard services background to work with an exciting organisation who are family friendly and who have a strong property portfolio.
An opportunity to turn into a permanent role too!
A facility management company that look after a university
- Ensure cost effective and efficient delivery of works covering planned, reactive maintenance, voids repairs and facilities management.
- Develop and manage the asset management strategies for the portfolios
- Contract management during void works
- Lead and develop the direct labour team
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations and instruct regular inspections
- Write technical specifications on minor and major works contracts
- Tender process in line with the policy
- Advise on issues and monitor the quality of technical services
- Financial and Budgetary control
- Ensure residence and client satisfaction
- Business planning, and corporate development
- A hard services background with a focus on maintenance
- Pro-active and collaborative nature
- Line management experience and able to train staff on health and safety matters
- Immediately available
This is a contract which will lead to a permanent vacancy if interested and if meets criteria.
Please call George at Barker Ross if intrested on 02037577048
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.