Barker Ross are recruiting for a Handyman / Driver in the Huddersfield area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £9.32ph to provide a timely and efficient turnaround of void properties through checks, initial assessment, cleaning, restocking and minor repairs.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Maintain safe and tidy communal areas and gardens.
- Undertake basic health & safety checks.
- Deal with members of the public in a courteous manner.
- Working with customers directly assisting with moves into and out of temporary accommodation.
- Be responsible for holding master key properties, providing access where required.
- Drive a light goods vehicle in accordance with Council regulations and carry our routine checks regularly.
Successful candidates must hold the following essential traits for the position;
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous DIY / Trades Experience
- Good Literacy & Numeracy Skills
- Understanding of the needs of Homeless People
- Be Physically Fit
- Able & Willing to Undertake a Council Driving Test
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.