Barker Ross Logistics are currently recruiting for a Hand Delivery Driver in Reading. This is working for our busy Pharmaceutical Company.
This is an ongoing role to cover a period of long term sickness. This is expected to be 3/6 Months worth of work.
The work is Monday to Friday, 8am starts lasting around 8 hours per day, depending on the workload.
Delivery and collection of Customer Orders
- Collection of customer orders from the Care Centre and checking the orders against the delivery specification
- Hand delivering customer orders to the door and adhering to any special delivery instructions
- Removing and disposing of packing materials if requested
- Upon delivery, obtaining receipt signature from customer, and returning delivery sheets to the Care Centre
- Planning / working towards an agreed delivery route
- Building and developing mutually beneficial relationships with our customers
- Liaising with the Care Centre on a daily basis in order to fulfil customer deliveries
- Act as a Company Advocate in actively promoting our service and customer care culture
- Contribute towards the effective running of the transport department
- Contribute towards and achieve key Driver KPI metrics
- Work towards set service level agreements
- Demonstrate the Fittleworth Values within the business at all times
Other Duties will include:
- Collecting customer returns
- Disposal of Care Centre waste packing materials
- Advising the customer service department of any customer issues
- General delivery and collection as and when required from time to time
- Assisting in Care Centre duties as and when required from time to time
Minimum qualifications required:
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Satisfactory criminal record check
- Previous experience working within a Driving role
- Experience working within a customer facing environment
- Ability to work well under pressure within set timelines
Skills e.g. communication, computer literacy etc:
- Service Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Focused and Target driven
- Motivated self-start
If you are interested in this role, please call Emily on 0115 896 0888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.