Health and Safety Officer
To co-ordinate, support and advise the Business on all aspects of the day to day Health and Safety across the sites. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety are adhered to.
· Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
· Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
· Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
· Ensure the completion and regular review of all risk assessments e.g. COSHH, Manual handling, Fire etc.
· Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
· Ensure that safety inspections are carried out across the all area of the business, and documented correctly
· Conduct 5S audits across site.
· Monitor and development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
· Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
· Health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
· Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
· Provide regular reports to Management Team on relevant health and safety activities.
· Deal with environment management documentation and safe practises
· Liaise with suppliers i.e. Insurers
· Support the operation management team with facility management requirement
· Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
· This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
If you would like any further information then please do get in touch with Nicole Cooling
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.