Barker Ross has been established for over 30years, we care about our employees, we want to work with them to help them achieve their life goals whilst striving towards our company objectives. By providing an environment that has respect, trust and support at its heart, combined with training, development and mentoring we have an organisation that takes its clients requirements and consistently seeks to surpass their expectations.
We have a fantastic new role for a Recruitment Administrator based in central Leicester.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will have experience of juggling many tasks and be very organised. You will be able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment with good attention to detail.
Your role and duties include:
- Answer and direct all incoming candidate/clients calls in a professional and friendly manner and update details on the system where required.
- Temp Starter Confirmations - Send CORs (Client Confirmation of Rates) and COA (Candidate Confirmations of Assignment) via the system.
- Obtain/chase client account information and liaise with consultants and credit control if required.
- Obtain/chase PO numbers from clients.
- Send TOBs (Terms of Business) to clients and candidates.
- Take full responsibility for ensuring Timesheets for each branch are chased/received and processed by payroll by Tuesday 5.00pm.
- Collate and submit all Candidate holiday requests to Payroll for processing.
- Managing the biometric time and attendance systems and the costing reports generated.
- Notify and inform Group Administration Manager of any issues / changes required to our current processes and procedures.
This role requires working within a busy team and having a can do attitude.
Hours: 8.30 am-5.00pm Monday- Friday
In return we offer a flexible working environment with up to 50 days holiday a year plus many other benefits.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.