My client is a leading food manufacturer with multiple sites based across the UK. With a diverse product portfolio, the business is currently experiencing a period of sustained growth - with established relationships working with all of the UKs major retailers. They are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to lead a multi site operation as they continue to expand.
The Group Operations Director will lead all UK business operations offering both guidance and leadership, focused around the delivery of manufacturing excellence and the increase of year on year performance. Reporting to the UK Managing Director, you will lead the development of the strategic direction responsible for achieving the businesses future growth. You will be tasked with delivering a UK operation capable of sustainable world-class manufacturing.
The Group Operations Director will have:
- Full site P&L accountability and provide vision, guidance and leadership focused around the delivery of manufacturing excellence.
- Experience of leading a Multi Site food manufacturing operation.
- Previous experience of identifying efficiencies and business improvements across all business areas.
- The ability to communicate ideas & strategies effectively across the business, generating engagement from all stakeholders.
- Involvement with project work and new capital investments to increase quality and customer service, whilst reducing costs through a continuous improvement culture.
- Experience of working with major UK retail customers ensuring their product & technical requirements are met at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a senior role within an established & high quality food manufacturing business, based across multiple UK Operations. The role will suit an established operational professional with progression to a board level role for the correct candidate in due course.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.