Barker Ross Health & Social Care are looking to recruit a Group Manager who will manage 4 Team Managers including an Assessment Team and 3 Family Support Teams.
Duties will involve:
- Being responsibility for managing up to 4 Teams ensuring that children, young people, carers and families receive first class specialist assessments and timely support to meet their needs, manage risks to children and maximise children's life chances.
- Managing direct spend and staffing budgets maximising service provision but ensuring spend remains within allocated resources
- Delivering inspection, audit review and Children and Young People action plan outcomes for the continuous professional development of staff and improvement of the quality of services for which responsible.
- Working closely with adult's specialists within the service to develop creative multi-disciplinary care plans for children who are subject to child protection or child in need plans or Care Plans, investigations and assessments of risk/need, for cases which meet agreed threshold.
- Have experience of managing staff and resources within a frontline statutory service.
- Have the ability to develop and sustain partnerships across teams and be an effective advocate for the Council.
- Be Strategic thinking and have the ability to prioritise and project manage are key.
- You will demonstrate managerial skills including risk assessment.
- You will be able to manage and interpret budget and financial information and have good written and oral communication skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the experience and skills to succeed in this role, please apply today.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.