GROUNDS MAINTENANCE & AMENITIES STAFF/GROUNDSMANS FOR SOLIHULL & COVENTRY REQUIRED!
Barker Ross Recruitment are currently recruiting for 9 workers who has experience as Grounds Maintenance and Groundsman duties.
Jobs are for local based Councils in Coventry and Solihull.
Duration 4 months, ongoing.
Pay Rate £10.00 to £11.91 per hour depending on experience.
Start Monday 25th June.
Working hours are Mon - Thurs 7am to 4:30pm & Fri 7am to 1pm total of 42 hours
- Suitable for people with gardening experience
- Comfortable with using power tools, garden machinery as duties will include, grass cutting, hedge trimmer, etc.
- An awareness of grounds will be beneficial
- Grass cutting, hedge trimming, debris blowers, strimming
- Experience of using pedestrian and ride on mowers
- Ideally have inspection accreditation
- Duties include general repairs, bin installations, line marking on sports fields
- Fencing works and putting up bollars.
- (Anyone who can do care taker duties)
If you are suitable for the role, please forward over your CV to email@example.com
Eligibility proof of being allowed to work in the UK must be provided. Along with previous employee references dating back 3 years (without gaps).
Any qualifications can also be forwarded.
Suitable candidates will contacted and will be asked to complete and return relevant paperwork in a certain time frame before being submitted to the client.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.