Grounds Maintenance - Nottingham, NG5
Barker Ross are recruiting on behalf of our client in Nottingham for a Grounds Maintenance Worker on a temporary ongoing contract.
To provide gardening and landscaping services for the council.
You will be undertaking gardening and grounds maintenance on a daily basis, with occasional larger landscaping projects.
- Sports ground maintenance and renovation
- Large and small capacity grass cutting
- Shrub and flower bed maintenance
- Hedge cutting
- Chemical weed control using the minimal application with fully certificated staff
- Maintenance and Installation of hard and soft play surface
- Landscape design and installation.
- Advice on all aspects of horticultural grounds maintenance.
You must be able to use ride on lawn mowers and use strimmer's. You must also have at least 2 years gardening experience.
PA1, PA6 spraying are desirable.
Rate of pay:
Hours of work -
Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.