An exiting opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of tablet compression tooling in the world. Our leading and innovative client are now seeking to employ permanent full time Grinder - either precision grinding, profile grinding, cylindrical grinding, surface grinding or centreless grinding will be considered for the available role.
This is a full time position that requires commitment to excellence and professionalism on the job based at their site in Nottingham.
The shift pattern is 12 hour shifts 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am - (days and nights)
Previous experience required:
Either precision grinding, profile, cylindrical, surface or centreless.
Job Skills and Requirements:
* Flexibility, team working ability
* Practical experience and knowledge of quality standards
* Keen to participate in a continuous improvement focussed environment
* Calm under pressure and responsive to change, an enthusiast who is able to work on their own initiative
* Ability to communicate effectively within the working environment, with demonstrable problem solving abilities
* Keen attention to detail
* Capable of interpreting process specifications and work procedures/instructions
* Ability to read production drawings and related documentation
* Possess strong mechanical measuring techniques.
If this sounds like the role for you, Please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.