Graduate Engineer/ Document Controller - Croydon
Are you looking to kick start your career in Construction?
Our client is a leading demolition construction contractor.
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in with the company's procedure
- Work in strict co-operation with relevant managers to ensure project progress status integration
- Assistant the site Engineer with setting out
- Experience as a Document Controller within the Construction/Engineering sector
- Must be a quick learner with Asite and Aconex
- Strong secretarial skills
- Recently graduated with an engineering degree
MUST HAVE CSCS CARD
Ideal for a graduate Engineer who has just graduated from University
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply with your most recent updated CV or call George on 0203 757 7048 or 07432157726
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.