Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Maintenance of inventory within the stores of the company.
* Handling of the goods-in, accepting receipt of deliveries.
* Assisting the Stores Manager within his day to day duties.
* Maintaining a clean and organised work environment.
* Controlling the flow, identification and logging of incoming material
The ideal candidate should have a good eye for detail and be able to use good problem-solving skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
A desirable skill set would include, but not be limited to:
* Good IT skills.
* Maths skills essential
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Good problem-solving skills.
This is a Full-Time position at 37.5 hours per week.
For more infomation please contact Laura Heathcote at Barker Ross on 0115 9416324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.