An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a business like no other. Working for one of the UK's leading online fashion retail company we are on the look out for ambitious individuals to develop their logistics, warehousing and distribution career as Goods in/Returns Put-Away Team Leader on a full-time, permanent basis in Burnley, Lancashire. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, as they continue to successfully grow their brand. The company currently has three vacancies, one on days (6am to 6pm) and two on nights (6pm to 6am) working on a three on three off basis.
You will come from a warehouse environment previously, although a production/manufacturing background will also be considered and you will take responsibility for the following:
- Lead and take responsibility of training new staff and existing staff on all aspects of Goods Receiving using our training guides and training records
- Liaise with Buying, Studio and Ecommerce daily on Problematic Styles till conclusion
- Liaise with QC Team on all damaged faulty goods till completion
- Lead team to QC agreed percentage of goods GRN prior to Putaway
- Daily Management of team, including ensuring correct staffing levels, to ensure maximum productivity
- Stock GRN to System, in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for covering Supervisory duties during Holidays/Absenteeism
- Adhere to rules set by management team
- These Tasks, duties and responsibilities are subject to change due to this being a new role
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are recognized immediately, and are reported appropriately
- Works in a safe and responsible manner, within the framework of legislation and workplace specific policies
E-commerce experience would be ideal, but any fulfilment/3PL experience will also be important. You will however need a background of managing large groups of staff to include control and recording of operational training and the control of 5s auditing. Equally important will be overseeing KPI's and performance management to allow sustained performance growth as well as forward planning for worldwide expansion. WMS (system) experience would beneficial as well.
This is a high pressure, fast moving operation and would suit an ambitious, forward thinking and dynamic individual who has a real focus on the customer. As a natural leader, you will possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, can-do attitude. Continuous Improvement will come naturally to you.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
Apply now, don't miss out!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.