An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a business like no other. Working for one of the UK's leading online fashion retail company we are on the look out for ambitious individuals to develop their logistics, warehousing and distribution career as a Goods in & Processing Supervisor on a full-time, permanent basis in Burnley, Lancashire. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, as they continue to successfully grow their brand. The company currently has three vacancies, one on days (6am to 6pm) and two on nights (6pm to 6am) working on a three on three off basis.
The inbound, processing and finished goods supervisor has responsibility for ensuring smooth process flows from receipt to release as saleable stock. This is to include the following:
- Leadership - Daily management of compliance to departmental processes via comprehensive SOP's and Training guides
- Daily management reporting, liaising with both internal and external departments to build strong relationships
- Departmental budget control
- Management and operational training of all Departmental Team Leaders
- Managing team objectives to achieve company & departmental KPI's
- Goods in and processing - to manage stock receipt and processing to ensure efficient process workflow throughout
- Health and Safety - Ensuring all potential hazards are taken care of and immediately reported. Working in a safe and responsible manner that matches the framework of company legislation policies
You will come from a warehouse environment previously, although a production/manufacturing background will also be considered. E-commerce experience would be ideal, but any fulfilment/3PL experience will also be important. You will however need a background of managing large groups of staff to include control and recording of operational training and the control of 5s auditing. Equally important will be overseeing KPI's and performance management to allow sustained performance growth as well as forward planning for worldwide expansion. WMS (system) experience would beneficial as well.
This is a high pressure, fast moving operation and would suit an ambitious, forward thinking and dynamic individual who has a real focus on the customer. As a natural leader, you will possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, can-do attitude. Continuous Improvement will come naturally to you.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Apply now
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.