Barker Ross Health and Social care are looking for RGN's to work in Leicester.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management whilst on shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, adhering to company policies and current legislation.
- To build positive relationships with all Staff, Residents, Families and Professionals.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusion
- Record keeping
- Supervising junior staff
- Organising and prioritising workloads
- Providing personal care and emotional support to patients and relatives
- Flexible hours available both part time and full time
- Days,nights, and weekend work
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.