My client is bespoke artisan UK food manufacturer, with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to lead a well established site in the Leicestershire.
The General Manager will lead the sites operations across multiple locations and give direction to the senior management team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will provide the appropriate managerial and strategic expertise to ensure that all business functions meet customer demands.
The General Manager will have:
- Experience of leading a high quality food manufacturing operation
- Previous experience of identifying efficiencies and improvements across all business areas
- Delivered a strategic plan of sustained growth across a multi site operation
- The ability to communicate ideas & strategies effectively across the business, generating engagement from all stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining clear communications with the departmental managers as a group. Develop and coach this group of people to improve their leadership capabilities and empower them to make effective decisions.
- Experience of managing the full P&L for the business alongside the Board of Directors.
- Overseeing all on site Operations to create a highly motivated management team, with a strong emphasis on lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a senior role within an established & high quality food manufacturing business. With multiple expansion plans currently being explored, this is an exciting time to be joining the business. The role offers the chance for an individual to play a key strategic part in the future of a rapidly expanding business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.