General Food Operative
We are currently looking for someone who would like to work with one of our busy clients based in Uxbridge. Multitask job with good oportunity to grow.
Day-to-day tasks might include the below:
- Checking products on the production line for quality.
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels.
- Reporting any machine failures.
- Adjusting machine setting when necessery.
- Be able to heavy lift products and parts up to 25kg.
- Frying and preparing different products.
- Daily cleaning of the working area.
- Able to work in warm as well as in cold area.
Ideally a person with the below sklls:
- Be thorough and pay attention to details.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to work on your own as we as within the team.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, production and processes.
- Ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools.
- Physical skills as movements, coordination, dexterity and grace.
- To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
- Ability to speak, read and write well in english.
If you would be interested in the position, please apply now or simply give us a call on 02084347008 for more info.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.