Our client based in Skegness specialises in the manufacturing of photo booths, digital printing kiosks and children's rides. They are looking for 4 workers to join their team as soon as possible on a full time basis. These roles will be temporary to start but will have the potential to turn permanent for the right candidates.
The hours of work will be 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday each week and is paying £8.00 per hour.
You could be working in one of 3 departments; Gel Coat Decorating, Trimming or Finishing and we are looking for candidates who have previous experience within these fields.
Duties of the Gel Coat Decorator role will include:-
- Laminating and decorating children's rides with gel coat
- Using wax systems to maintain the quality of moulds
- Hand gelling
- Decorating mould surfaces
- Cutting materials using templates and given dimensions
- Hand laying prepared components
Duties of the Trimmer role will include:-
- Cutting down of fibreglass after de mould
- Working with sanders, grinders and buffers
- Complying with the policies and procedures of the company
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment at all times
- Planning your work to produce consistent quality standard work within a given timescale
Duties of the Finisher role will include:-
- Use all finishing materials required to complete the job; i.e. sanding discs, grinders and buffers
- Identify scratches, pinholes, mould defects, cavities and all other fibreglass imperfections
- Perform high level quality gel repairs in a timely manner
In order to be considered for these roles you must have the following:-
- Experience in fibreglass laminating and gel coat decorating
- Knowledge of glass-reinforced plastic and previous use of hand, air pressure and power tools
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual at all times
We are looking for candidates who are available to start work immediately and have their own transport to travel to work.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.