Barker Ross are recruiting for Gas Plumber in the Coalville area (LE67) on a 2 Month contract based on 37 hours a week Mon - Fri 08:00 - 15:55 at a rate of £12.57.
Candidate must hold a current driving license for the role and have their own Safety Shoes & Hi-vis Jacket.
Provide support as part of the Home Improvements team fitting new central heating.
Employee Specifications (but not limited to)
- NVQ Level 3 or industry recognised equivalent in plumbing.
- Part L and P of the current building regulations.
- Physically able to gain access and carry out work in difficult locations and confined spaces.
- Able to understand and interpret manufacturers' installation instructions.
- Must have completed recognised craft apprenticeship, together with post apprenticeship experience of repairs, maintenance and installation in domestic, residential and commercial buildings.
- Must be willing to participate in out of hours call out rota and alternative daytime shift patterns when required.
- Current full driving licence.
- Willing to work at heights and from various types of access equipment.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.