Gardener - Nottingham, NG16
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Gardener to work on a temporary contract in Nottingham.
Hours of work - 7.30am - 3.30pm Monday - Friday
Rate of pay: £9.51 phr
Contract Length - 01/04/2019 - 31/05/2019
- General Grounds Maintenance including all routine, horticultural and maintenance tasks.
- You will be required to use all standard horticultural equipment together with powered hand tools and light plant.
- Assist with the planting of trees, shrubs and seasonal bedding.
- Assist with minor tree pruning work.
- Assist with the maintenance of sports facilities and play areas.
- Assist with the construction and repair of facilities at relevant sites.
- Maintain all machinery used in connection with the work in a clean condition. Set up machinery prior to use to ensure effective operation.
- Drive Council vehicles and equipment as required.
If you are interested in the Gardener role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.