One of the world's leading 3PL Logistics Company is looing for a Freight/Shipping Administrator to join the business on a Temp basis to begin with and likely to become a full time role.
Duties - Working with a small team carrying out general Freight/shipping administration including:
- Data entry
- Excel spreadsheets
- Customer service
You will report in to the Freight Supervisor
Ideal candidate to have the following skills:
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel
- Experience in Freight/shipping is desirable but not
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Believes in team work
- Able to be flexible with tasks as work demands change
- Will have an 'get up and go' attitude whilst being professional
Our client will look at anyone from school leaver to experienced administrators, freight experience whilst preferable is not essential with training provided on the job.
- 40 hours per week
- Days only
- Alternating pattern: 7.00am-3.00pm and 2.00pm-10.00pm
- £8.70 per hour - someone with specific relevant experience could stretch to £9.00
This role is urgent, please don't hesitate to apply if you are interested!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.