Fostering Social worker
£20-30 per hour
Fostering Social Worker required for a team in Lincoln
Based in a service that provides support and services to Foster Carers in Lincolnshire
As part of the Fostering Team you will need:
- To complete assessments of potential foster carers
- Manage and support registered foster carers
- Train and organise foster carers
- provide emergency support and look to prevent placement breakdowns
- May include assessment of Kinship carers
To undertake this role you will need to have experience of this area of work, be a car driver and have HCPC registration.
You must hold a relevant qualification. You must have experience of working in a similar role.
- Honest, open approach from your agency.
- Singular point of contact.
- Consultant with over 10 year's social work recruitment
- Advice and support on CV writing and Interviews.
- Efficient and reliable payroll service.
- Referral Scheme
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.