- Unloading and storage of all materials for production
- Update all stock records using SAP and Warehouse Management Systems
- Working in a cold store environment checking stock and relocating stock
- Take items to the production area for rework
- Complete stock checks as and when required
- Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Additional duties as requested but the Manager
- Current Reach, Counterbalance and PPT Licences
- Working knowledge of SAP and Warehouse Management Systems experience
- Previous experience of working in a Manufacturing Warehouse
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.