Food Safety Officer - London, SW2
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Food Safety Officer to work on a temporary basis.
The role is located in Brixton, London.
Contract Length - 26/11/2018 - 01/03/2019
Hours of work - 9am - 5.30pm. weekdays
Rates of Pay -
PAYE - £20.63 phr
LTD - £25.97
- Carry out food hygiene, food standards and hazard spotting for health and safety (depending on relevant qualification/experience) inspections in food premises ensuring that performance targets are consistently met in accordance with current legislation, statutory Codes of Practice
* To maintain full, accurate and appropriate records of inspections and investigations and other relevant contact with food businesses.
* To investigate and undertake the appropriate action in respect to complaints.
* To carry out sampling of food and water for examination and analysis and keeping accurate records and taking action as required.
* To investigate cases and outbreaks of infectious diseases taking appropriate action to prevent a reoccurrence.
* To prepare letters and reports, including cases for prosecution of premises in all risk categories.
MUST HAVE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH EHRB REGISTRATION AND MEET THE FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY CODE OF PRACTICE REQUIREMENT, TO UNDERTAKE OFFICIAL FOOD HYGIENE AND STANDARDS CONTROL
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT BELOW PLUS EHRB REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN FOOD CONTROL
MSC/BSC IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
If you are interested in the Food Safety Officer, please apply today!
All successful candidates would need to provide relevant compliance documents.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.