We are currently recruiting for Foods Production Operatives to work within our busy clients based in Cricklewood.
Free lunch, friendly team and weekly pay. We have dayshift and nightshift available.
The pay rate will vary depending on what department you will be placed in, what shift you will be doing, and also from the age range pay rates set out by government as below:
age 18 - 20 - £6.15 an hour age 21 - 24 - £7.70 an hour age and over - £8.21 an hour
Pay increase applicable for anyone working during nightshift after completing the probation of 12 weeks.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment are maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Inspect equipment to identify and replacements, malfunctions and repairs.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- Provide assistance to junior operators in their assigned responsibilities.
- Repair and clean equipment when needed.
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements.
- Operate trucks and other industrial vehicles to transfer the production equipment between warehouse and working area.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety.
- Contribute to waste management programs.
- Identify and report unsafe operations to Supervisor immediately.
- Maintain the work areaclean, safe and organized.
If you are interested, please apply, or call our team on 0208 434 7008 for more info.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.