Our client is a leading Food to go Business supplying the Uk retail and food service sectors. The company has a £250 million pound turnover.
We are currently looking for Food production operatives to join them on a permananet basis, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
You will be working in a chilled environment
- Ensuring production deadlines are met.
- Adhering to food and safety manufacturing standards
- Working as part of a team to undertake all activities to enable preparation, assembly and packing of high quality products which comply with food safety standards and meet customer expectations.
- Ensuring raw ingredients meets the required standards
- Assemble products in accordance to the line specifications
- Follow relevant work instructions, and Safe Operating procedures
- Adhere to all company and site policies, and manufacturing procedures, informing production team leaders/managers or colleagues, where necessary of any issues
- To handle ingredients and equipment appropriately and for intended purpose
- To follow instructions to enable you to be competent in aspects of product assembly
- To participate in training courses as required
There is a variety of shift patterns available for this role, days and night shifts.
Successful applicants will:
- Work well in a team
- Attention to detail
- Good Team player
- Good communication skills
- Basic food hygiene skills
- Salary is £7.50 per hour
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free Lunch
Please apply today as interviews will commence from next week!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.