We are currently recruitning for Food Preparation Assistants to work within one of our busy clients based in Southall or Wembley.
You will be working within the team, friendly environment and free lunch.
Your main duties will be:
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils and dishes.
- Store food in designed containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Preparing a variety of foods according to customers orders or supervisors instructions, following approved procedures.
- Inform supervisor when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly.
- Weight or measure ingredients.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed and provide cooks with needed items.
- Wash, peel and/or cut various foods to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Receive and store food supplies, equipment and utensils in refrigirators, cupboards and other storage areas.
- Carry food supplies, equipment and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
- Use manual and/or electric appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foods.
- Keep records of the quantities of food used.
- Mix ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetables salads and pasta salads.
If you interested, please send me your CV via email or give me a call on 0208 434 7008 for more info.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.