Main duties and responsibilities to include:
- Preparing ingredients and cooking raw materials to meet the requirements of the product specification.
- Cooking raw materials in the quantity required to meet production requirements
- Preforming all work activities in accordance with quality procedures and Processes.
- Liaise with production and other members of your team to ensure the product when packed meets the customers requirements
- Ensure that any potential product contaminated in removed immediately from the production area
- Record all materials used
- Keep the ovens cleaned and complete checklists as required
- Ensure all moisture checks, bulk density and metal detector tests are completed.
- Carry out all checks as requested by the Supervisor
- Stop production or other machinery if the equipment fails and there is a danger or the machinery breaking down
- Knowledge of working in a production environment
- A good understanding of Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of food hygiene
- Good attention to detail
- Be organised
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
This is an ongoing temporary position and after 12 weeks the hourly rate is £10.37 per hour.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.