We are currently hiring for Fogg Filler / Elofil Operator to work in Acton.
The objective of your work will be to produce a saleable unit of milk of the highest possible quality in the shortesr possible time by ensuring adequate start up and operation of the filler.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Ensuring the correct label and date has been correctly inputted onto the label and the correct label is applied to the correct bottle.
- Operation and understanding of the Fogg machine, including changeovers of change-parts and product changes.
- Operating the filler to achieve the highest efficiencies possible.
- Ensure correct operating and start up procedures as prescribed in the SOP's.
- Ensuring all products have been positive released before production.
- Ensuring cleaning of all equipment is conducted thoroughly, following all S.O.P's.
- Ensuring that all necessery procedural nd production records are compiled accuretly and the results acted upon.
- To report / discuss safety hazards with the Duty Supevisor for the application of remedial action.
- Must be prepared to work whatever hours are necessery to achieve the above. Any other reasonable duties that may arise as and when requested.
- Highlight and report any maintenance issues.
- Ensuring all cleaning procedures are carried out correctly and adhered to.
- To highlight any Health & Safety issues.
Ideally a person with Food Hygiene Certificate; has high level of attention to details and rigorous in problem solving.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.