Barkerross is currently looking for FLT Operatives based in Atherstone,
You will be working for a waste management company,
- Safe offloading and loading of vehicles, including FLT daily checks.
- Sorting of Glass, Paints and Florescent tubes.
- Assisting the chemist in safely putting away packaged waste into the correct storage areas from reception areas.
- Assisting in general activities of the site, including housekeeping, such as sweeping up/wrapping pallets.
- Will need FLT counterbalance license.
The pay rate is £8 per hour
The working rota is Mon-Fri 07:30-16:30
The role is starting Monday 25th Feb for 2 weeks,
Its holiday cover, however it could lead to ongoing work for the right candidate.
if you are interested in this role please call GOSIA on 0115 8960888!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.