Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of cabinet hardware, components, screws nails and fixings, site essentials and more. They are currently seeking an experienced FLT Driver to join their team on a full time basis to start work as soon as possible.
Initially this will be a temporary on going role to start with however, there is a potential to be offered a permanent contract based on performance.
Hours of work will be 7:30am - 5:30pm with a pay rate of £8.00 per hour.
Working alongside the Warehouse Manager, Goods in Supervisor, Goods out Supervisor and 5 other full time operatives your main responsibility will be to support on stock movement and unloading of containers.
Additional duties will include:-
- Helping with project based work
- Picking and packing orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Taking delivery of goods, booking in on the system and storing the correct location
- Ensuring a high standard of housekeeping is adhered to and maintained
- Ensuring consumables are kept clean
- Ensure all working practices are carried out in a safe working environment
- Processing of orders for dispatch on the System and ensuring that items are available for dispatch
- To ensure goods are dispatched in the most cost-effective courier method to keep costs low as possible
- To support the Warehouse Manager by making recommendations for improvement
- Working with the Warehouse Team on a daily basis to deliver seamless fulfilment of all KPI's set by Management.
- Assisting the team with taking and maintaining stock inventory
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have a valid counterbalance licence.
Ideally the successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and will also have there own transport in order to reach the location of the site.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Barker Ross Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.