Forklift Truck Driver(s) Required!
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Forklift Truck Driver(s) to work for one of our clients based in Ashbourne (In Date Counterbalance and Reach Truck Licences are required, must be RTITB or ITSSAR, in house licences will not be accepted !).
- Pay: £8.50ph
- Hours: Must be flexible to work both shifts from Mornings: 07.45am-15.15pm (Mon to Thu) and 07.45am-14.15pm (Fri) / and Afternoon Shift: 15.00pm till 22.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and Friday 14.00pm till 20.30pm.
- Location: Ashbourne
- Duration: Ongoing, Temp to Perm Opportunities
Role of a Forklift Truck Driver:
- Driving FLT Counterbalance and Reach Truck (In Date Licences Required and must be RTITB or ITSSAR, in house licence will not be accepted!)
- Loading & unloading goods
- Stock movements
- Line feeding products for Production Team
- Packing and labelling of food products, working in a rotating job system
- To adhere to company health and safety policies
- To observe hygiene regulations
- To observe and exercise all relevant responsibilities outlined in the product quality and food safety instructions. In particular, to monitor the quality and food safety issues of the ingredients being weighed.
If you are interested, please contact Gregory on 0115 941 6324 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.