Barker Ross is recruiting for a FLT Counterbalance Driver for a reputable company based in Leicester. This is an exciting opportunity to be working for a world wide company that specialises in distribution.
The candidate must have:
- A genuine 'can do' attitude towards work with an eagerness to get the job done.
- It is essential to have an up to date FLT Counterbalance Driver licence for this role.
- Previous experience working with working in a fast paced environment is essential.
- At least 1 years FLT Counterbalance Driver experience is essential.
- Work well in a team and as an individual, also willing to be flexible if additional hours are needed.
This is a on going role with real opportunities of working long term for this company.
Day to day duties will include:
- Stacking and moving goods
- Loading lorries accurately
- Completing relevant paperwork and general warehouse duties.
Benefits of the role:
- Morning, afternoon and night shifts available.
- £8.35 - £9.75 ph
- On going - Temporary to Permanent for successful candidates
If you are interested in this role or to fast track your application, please call Rebecca Keohane on 0116 2551055 opt 1.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.