Salary: £8.27- £9.00 per hour
Job type: Temp to perm contract
Hours: 30 hours a week
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Floating Support Worker on behalf of a client based in Nottingham. This will involve supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Complex Needs.
- Providing high quality care to adults, identifying needs and preferences for each individual
- Hoisting and moving and handling may also be involved
- Encourage good community relationships and liaising with families and carers
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties as and when required
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the service manager
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the service user, their family, other professionals and social workers
- Providing one to one support, day to day activities, days out
- Supporting the management and staff team
- Some personal care, feeding, cooking and cleaning
- Various hours of work available on working rota
Due to the requirements of the role, you will be required to travel around Nottingham to places such as Arnold, Carlton, Sherwood and West Bridgford. All mileage and travels costs incurred whilst travelling will be paid for.
Must have 6 months experience within health and social care
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Emily at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.